How Can We Help?
There is political and officer support dedicated to increasing business investment in Hampshire.
Whether you are already in the UK or based overseas, setting up a new headquarters or launching a new business, we can help you. We will work with you to understand your business requirements, and help connect you to the right contacts and opportunities.
Our services are free of charge, completely confidential and include:
- Property - identification of the most suitable site or premises for your business
- Recruitment and skill support - facilitate access to our network of Hampshire based specialist recruitment agencies
- Access to key networks - we can help in identifying, and introducing you to, appropriate networks relevant to your business
- International trade support - help is available to internationalise your business and develop your business overseas
- Access to knowledge and innovation - we can facilitate access to our regional knowledge base, including 7 universities, our own research and intelligence team, and private sector organisations
- Finance and funding support - we can facilitate access to key sources of financial assistance for research & development, soft loans, and services related to business, financial and tax planning
- Statutory services - we can help you to access relevant statutory services including planning and environmental services
- Aftercare - once established in Hampshire, we will continue to support the ongoing growth of your business
Our team is looking forward to working with you to help you to invest in Hampshire.
Additionally Hampshire Services at Hampshire County Council offers a range of paid-for professional services for the developer sector. These include environment and planning, transport and engineering, and research and intelligence.